Roo

Roo

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Tom the Handyman

This blog post is a bit late because, well, because I just don't always get around to doing things when I should. 

When we bought Roo she had the two original televisions still mounted.  Keep in mind that Roo is a 2007 model.  Remember what TV's were like back then?  They were SO COOL!  They had flat screens!  They also weighed a ton.  Our mission... to replace these "antiques" with new flat screen TV's.

I forgot to take a picture of the front television before we removed it and yes, it took both of us to get that thing out of there!



With a bit of muscle we had it out then Tom was able to figure out a way to mount the new flat screen that weighs MUCH less.  I figure without that extra weight I should be able to pack more in the RV.  What do you think?


And the finished project.  It looks MARVELOUS!  Bonus!  I (Debbie) got Directv installed and hooked up with just a few minor glitches that were not my fault.  Now if it's raining, we can stay cozy inside watching our favorite shows.  Yep, this is definitely GLAMPING!


No comments:

Post a Comment