Roo

Roo

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Montana!

Montana welcomed us with open arms.  The smoke from the fires dissipated just in time.  Hopefully it will be clear when we head over to Missoula and visit Glacier Park.

First, let's talk about the past couple of days.  We had the interesting task of "moving".  A trip to Walmart gave a chance to buy a few boxes.  The old RV was a MESS as we got ready to trade out vehicles.  Once the time came, Tom began transferring items.  That man was on a mission!  Box after box was thrown into the Bounder and I had no time to even begin putting things where they belonged.  With the new RV in total disarray, Tom drove the short journey to Chik fil A.  While he ran in to get us some lunch I unloaded a few more items from a cooler to the fridge.  Well, I tried at least.  The first item I grabbed was the flavored creamer... and the lid came off... and the bottle fell to the floor... and about a third of it ended up all over the floor.  Now creamer doesn't clean up as easily as other liquids.  It is thick and it is VERY sticky.  Alas, the next step was Walmart to purchase a Swiffer.  This became very apparently necessary when I tried to move and my foot came out of my flip flop which was stuck to the floor.  That mess finally cleaned up (sort of) we headed down the highway.

The trip was progressing without incident until Tom noticed flashing lights in the mirror.  Of course he didn't think he was doing anything wrong so immediately he yelled to the back to ask me if I had an overhead light on or something.  The patrolman was quite nice.  And that's how we discovered we had no tail lights on the Lotus trailer.

Montana REALLY needed rain.  Fortunately for them, we brought it!  Beginning last night it has been raining non-stop.  The forecast calls for rain in Missoula tomorrow also.  I guess the Griz game will be a bit soggy, BUT Griz fans won't care.

Sometime during the night our electricity went off.  (We are hooked up This morning Tom was taking the first shower in RV.  Apparently, when

I just noticed this post has disappeared at the bottom.  BOO!!!  :(


No comments:

Post a Comment